Friday, January 23, 2015

Bite Beauty - Palomino Lipstick Review

Hey Glitzies! Sorry it's been so long since I was last on, but life has been crazy with many things. I just want to post a quick review. As you know, I absolutely LOVE lip products! I also love bright pink, so the combination of the two is perfection to me. Palomino does not ONLY serve its purpose as a lipstick, but is also a great lip stain! I'm not sure if that's what this lipstick sets out to do, but dang it stays on! It was perfect to get me through an 8 hour day and I didn't have to worry about reapplying. I do recommend reapplying lip products with almost any brand to keep it looking fresh, but it isn't necessary for this one.

Here is what the container looks like. (I got the mini version in a kit.)


And here is what the swatch looks like.


It's pretty evident that this pink is bright and will definitely put focus on your mouth and lips. For people who are bold lip-product wearers, this should definitely be in your makeup bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment