Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow - Pop Rocks

Hey Glitzies! Like I mentioned in the makeup review before this, I have recently started to love Colourpop. Their products are so fun and colorful! So, I decided that this eyeshadow deserved a review.

Pop Rocks has beautiful purple, blue, and pink pigments in it, with glitter! It has a metallic finish, and I love how the blue color of it isn't too intense. The finish is mostly blue with glitter.

Here's a swatch on my hand.


Now here is what the container looks like.


And here is what the color of it looks like. I have used it so the coloring isn't 100%.


This product is very good and is $5.00. It's a good price for good quality, which I, like many people, love. Pop Rocks is a product that I won't mind purchasing again!

You can buy Pop Rocks here: https://colourpop.com/product/tie-dye-pop-rocks/ 


2 comments:

  1. Lexi, do you know where I can find a Pop Rocks? I've been searching all over the Internet and I just can't find one and it's breaking my heart! Any ideas or help would be really appreciated! Thank you!

    Timarra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi, do you know where I can find a Pop Rocks? I've been searching all over the Internet and I just can't find one and it's breaking my heart! Any ideas or help would be really appreciated! Thank you!

    Timarra

    ReplyDelete