Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ColourPop Lippie Stix - Charm

ColourPop Lippie Stix - Charm 

This green lipstick has a very pretty satin finish and is very pigmented! I have recently began to fall in love with some of ColourPop's products. This lipstick is a very bright pastel green and I love how it looks. I will admit, I am one who loves bright and unnatural colored lipsticks, so this is great for me. I also love the way it feels, because you can feel it's there, yet it doesn't feel to heavy on your lips. 

Here's what the swatch looks like. I applied the same number of layers that I normally do for lipstick (more than one).


Here is what the container for it looks like.




Overall, this lipstick is a pretty good deal (in my opinion) for $5.00. You have to enjoy wearing some pretty crazy yet fun colors if you want to fully appreciate this lipstick. Even if you don't want to have the green color, there are plenty of more natural colors that you can purchase. In the end, I say that this is definitely worth a buy.

You can buy Charm here: https://colourpop.com/product/charm/

No comments:

Post a Comment